- 160 gr Caramel ice cream
- 1 Orange (200 gr)
- 80 gr Amaretto (almond liqueur)
- 40 gr Dried apricots
- 20 gr Toasted almonds
- 20 gr Toasted hazelnuts
- 20 gr Raw pine nuts
- 4 Carquinyolis (40 gr)
- 40 gr Raisins
- Cut the orange in half and squeeze out the juice. Reserve the juice.
- Soak the raisins in the liqueur for 30 minutes.
Then mix with the orange juice.
- Chop all the nuts well, except for the pine nuts, and mix.
- Drizzle some liqueur in the ice cream tub.
Make a scoop and coat with some of the nuts.
- Put the raisins with the liqueur in a glass, add the rest
of the nuts and place the coated ice cream scoop on top.
- Accompany with a carquinyoli.