- Intense chocolate ice cream
- Fritter batter
Ingredients for the fritter batter:
- 300 gr Flour
- 120 gr Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 70 ml Water
- 12 gr Honey
- 3 gr Sodium bicarbonate or Baking powder
HOW TO MAKE THE BATTER
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is of batter consistency.
- Leave to stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before using.
HOW TO PREPARE THE DESSERT
- Put the scoops of Intense chocolate ice cream in the freezer on top of some greaseproof paper until use.
- Afterwards, remove the ice cream ball, submerge in the fritter batter with the help of a spoon.
- Drop into a sauce pan of sunflower oil heated to 180/200 degrees and fry until golden. Remove.
- Pour oil into the bottom and place the ice cream-filled fritter on top.